Four boys. . . big fun!
I love the new paint! I think it totally makes the whole room pop and looks great! Good job Todd! :)
Love it!!!
I REALLY LIKE THE WALL...GOOD COLOR! WHAT ABOUT PAINTING THIS SIDE OF THE BAR THE SAME COLOR?? JOANN :-)
JoAnn - my Dad said he exact same thing...I was maybe even thinking of a Mocha color - you think the same color?
ohhh. i like it!!! ditto on painting the bar idea!!smiles
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the new paint! I think it totally makes the whole room pop and looks great! Good job Todd! :)
Love it!!!
I REALLY LIKE THE WALL...GOOD COLOR! WHAT ABOUT PAINTING THIS SIDE OF THE BAR THE SAME COLOR?? JOANN :-)
JoAnn - my Dad said he exact same thing...I was maybe even thinking of a Mocha color - you think the same color?
ohhh. i like it!!! ditto on painting the bar idea!!
smiles
Post a Comment