Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Clayton turns 7 months...yesterday

Yesterday Clayton was 7 months old. He is such a very good baby. He is only fussy when he is really tired or teething...as you can see he is actually happy here and drooling so much his entire shirt is wet. He is working on the top two front teeth right now. Not a ton of fun for him...but he is doing okay.
Not to be outdone, and must have his photo taken as well. Big Brother did most all of this himself..."building tracks" for his Thomas (s).... and yes, he is Nakee....this is how he is at home about 99% of the time. I am really not sure why, but I get him dressed and he just goes into his room, takes his clothes off and comes out and says "mommy I took my clothes off"...so as long as we are home, it is okay with me...he is so funny! He is a good helper with Brother most of the time...


1 comment:

Diane said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy the pics of your boys! Clayton looks so exactly like his Daddy! And Justin is growing up so much - in some pics he reminds me a little of Reese. Happy boys.