Well, packing up boxes with a 2 year old can be a challenge...he loves the boxes and would rather I just leave him a fort to hang out in instead of putting all his stuff away. We already sent a car load of toys with Oma and Opa to Dad's house....that was a bit devastating to him after they left.
I can't say I am in a all out packing mode...I get tired...22 weeks pregnant today and after a few boxes, I have to rest. and, we still have a week and 2 days before we get the truck and who knows what you might need between now and then...Justin's room is done. Todd is working outside today...washing cars, organizing the garage so that we can put packed boxes out there as we go and see what still needs to be done...
2 comments:
We are sure going to miss you guys, but I think it will be a good move for you. How fun to be close to your family again. :) How much are you renting your house for?
I don't envy you trying to pack with a two year old trying to undo all your hard work!! Being close to your family will sure be nice for you though! :)
Post a Comment