Well, as I was just putting Justin to bed, I hear Grace (my niece who is here for a visit) screaming from the other side of the house....I wonder what could be such a big deal that she is screaming...luckily Justin is sleeping now...well, I wonder over to find out and she saw a bat...yes, that is right...a bat in the house. Sure enough we see it again and Joren and Dad concur it and somehow rid it of the house....
We have also had our first bout of Ants in the house...in the kitchen of coarse...there is nothing out, so they must be searchers....I cleaned the counters and vinegared all surfaces...so far so good. I will spray the foundation with vinegar tomorrow too. I will vinegar the floors after I sweep....The house gets so dirty . . . let me tell you, wearing shoes in the house while moving in has surely brought in the dirt...it really amazed me all the dirt from my own shoes that I see on the linoleum....no more shoes in the house. I don't want to clean that much. Yes, I am a bit anal!
I have a huge list of "to dos" tomorrow...Grace is going to stay here with me and help out...helping with Justin will be great. We have a huge pile for the goodwill, might run that into town. The list is never ending.
As far as getting moved in...our kitchen table is a disaster...just stuff with no home...and we have totes in our room since we don't hae storeage and are awaiting baby 2, so are keeping it close...so much kids stuff to save! I have one more box of clothing to unpack and hang up, Justin has some hand me downs that haven't made it to the dresser yes....but, mostly just clean up and organize a bit. . . Todd has been such a hard worker this past week....cleaning our old house, cleaning this house...and tomorrow morning starting a new job.
1 comment:
lol the ants love you! Glad you're doing good, remember to put your feet up every now and then.
Post a Comment