Thursday, September 04, 2008

7 things - I have been tagged

1. I met my husband Todd online (Match.com)

2. I was an Honored Queen for the International Order of Job's Daughters in High School

3. I love accounting and paying bills. I can't wait to pay bills every month - not that I like not having that money in my account, but the whole process thrills me.

4. I miss living back home where all my family lives. I feel like the odd one out when they all live within 2 hours of each other

5. I am a real bargain hunter. I hate spending too much money on items...like clothes that Justin will grow out of....luckily our store here always has clearance that is very inexpensive and I can stock up for next year....

6. I miss working sometimes...I do value my time with Justin, but I really miss the social aspect of work and the gratification of finishing a big project and I miss going to meetings, etc.....

7. I don't think I cooked more than about 10 meals after I married Todd...when I lived alone I ate frozen dinners or easy to cook dinners, nothing monumental, so when we got married Todd did pretty much ALL of the cooking until Justin was about 6 months old....now, I plan and prepare our dinners at least 4-5 nights of the week...we try to have a leftover night on Friday's, and get rid of what is getting old. Tonight is a crockpot chicken w/stove top stuffing ... from my fix and forget book....should be pretty good.

I think I need to tag people...so Dana and Kay you are tagged.

No comments: