Thursday, February 07, 2008

Finally, a hair cut

Well, here we are earlier today...I actually trimmed Justin's hair out of his eyes about a week ago....still shaggy boy early today.


Another pic so you can see the side.


So, today we all three went to get our hair cut by Auntie Meghan. She did a fantastic job....Justin is getting better at getting his hair cut - but still doesn't LOVE it. :) Daddy and Justin with their new do's.


A close up...Aunt Meghan couldn't resist spiking it.


Even Mommy got a trim. I love how she did my hair, but I know I will never be able to give it the fluff that she gets...She did cut about 3 inches off.....and did layers...I love it.

5 comments:

Our Home Page said...

I love Justin's hair. It is awesome. Good job aunt M.

rae ann said...

awww... you guys look great! i LOVE todd's new look. clean shaven is a great look for him. and your hair, al! gorgeous! and ohmygosh you're skinny!

Dim and Jana said...

I LOVE Justin's hair! A little BOY now. I agree with RA, you look great and thin!

KJack said...

You're too funny..taking a pic in the mirror, or is it way too smart :) Great look.

BandK said...

Your hair is so pretty! And the boys are handsome, too! Love the spiked hair! :-)