Sunday, February 17, 2008
At Mom & Dad's
We came to Mom & Dad's on Friday. Justin did fabulous on the trip. We were traveling solo, so I wasn't sure how he would do. We left home at 7am and he slept for the first 2.5 hours and then played the next 2 hours till we met up with Aunt Elaine for lunch. We had a great lunch and visit with Auntie....then we got back in the car and Justin slept another 1.5 or so hours (till I stopped for Cofee and he woke up)..then he played till we got home...about another 2.5 hours....no screaming and yelling...when he got a bit fussy, I put in some new kids music CD's that Justin got for his bday and we sang songs (old mcdonald, etc)....he did great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad the trip up went well. I was sure thinking of you! Greet the family for me.
Amazing how your musical selections change with a kid :) Haven't talked with you in awhile, but my thoughts are with you. Love ya.
Post a Comment