Sunday, January 14, 2007

37 weeks

Hi folks,

Well....I am getting to that tired point now. Nights are becoming less and less restful and days are spent resting. We are about ready to go to town for a "Date Night". Here is my current pic (couldn't decide which to post - so here they both are).

It is freezing cold here.....don't worry - I will wear a jacket. Last night our pipes froze, so we didn't have water until about 10am....I was sooo ready for a shower. We finished our birthing classes yesterday and are as ready as we are going to be for the big arrival.

Hope this all finds you well.

3 comments:

Gina said...

You'd think you were pregnant or something in these pictures ;) Hang in there and Happy Birthday To You Tomorrw.

Shana said...

Ugh! I remember wanting to sleep, but then hating to sleep because I could never get comfortable and when I finally did I'd have to get up and go to the bathroom!!! Ha! You're almost there though!

Cari said...

I feel your pain! I'm going through the same thing. Tossing and turning all night but snoozing on the couch all day. I swear just going to Target is a big pain, having to haul my whole huge self out of the car and into the store is like asking me to run a marathon. And now I lie awake all night plagued with worries that the baby will have two heads or something. What torture!