Friday, July 06, 2012

Happy Birthday Devin and Preston

The twins turned "1". We didn't really have any big celebration as it was a busy week around here. We had cupcakes here at home and that was it. Next year we will try for a real party.

It has been a challenging year to say the least. We have come a long way from the only sleeping in three hour intervals and the 22 days in the NICU. I love the boys so much and wouldn't change having them for the world.

Here is the link to when they were born:



Hard to think they were really that small just a year ago. Preston currently weighs in about 19 pounds 14 oz and Devin 24 pounds 14 oz.



1 comment:

Shana said...

Wow!! I can't believe a year has passed!! I think that calls for some celebrating for you too!! So fun to "see" them grow!