Baby Boy AA...look close and you can see the nose, lips, and chin. This baby was hard to get a profile due to the position.
Baby Boy BB great shot.
Today was our 28 week Ultrasound. Officially I am 27 weeks, and 6 days (28 weeks on Thursday). Babies are both doing well and measuring at 29 weeks. So glad they are equal and getting big. Heart beats are 151 and 132 or 131. Currently they are breach, so both heads up and bottoms on the bottom. I think their little feet are what are always kicking my bladder! I will still have a C-section, so breach doesn't really concern me.
I almost threw up on the tech today. I started to get nausiated, but didn't know what was going on. I was laying on my back and he realized I didn't look so well. Had me move to my left side to release the pressure on the veins in my back. Took me a while to feel good again and get the blood pumping where it should I guess. That had never happened to me before.
Good news from here. I have an OB appt on Friday...hoping that goes well. I am sure now that I am further along I will be under more watch. Guess we shall see. Another ultrasound in 4 weeks.
Oh yes, Confirmed TWO BOYS :)


1 comment:
so glad the baby boys are doing so well. I miss you so much
Post a Comment