We went to the doctor today for the twins. We heard both heartbeats, good beats! Chatted a bit with the doctor and all seems to be going well. I have had a few bouts of being sick and I am always tired, but other than that, babies are good. I go back in 4 weeks for another checkup and then another 4 weeks after that for my Ultrasound (we will find out the sex of the babies). We don't have a hope for one or another, just so they are healthy.
My doctor is hopeful to get me to my C-section date and have no problems. I am very thankful she is so optimistic as I worry a lot. But, she has the theory why worry when there isn't a problem. She says I will be ready for my "C" as I will be HUGE! :)
Fun times for me ahead.
4 comments:
So glad your OB check-up went well, Alicia. Please take care of yourself and post photos of your tummy progress!
Happy Birthday on Monday!!!
Lynn
Hey Alicia! Wow, mom told me you were expecting twins, how cool! Something I always secretly wished would happen to us but didn't:) Bon courage as they say in french and take care of yourself..accept all offers of help and let your hubby massage your tired toes often! Love Heidi
I miss you my friend and wish the miles were less. xo
congratulations!! we're so excited for you all!
Post a Comment