Justin is now mostly potty trained. His prize for not having an accident for a week was a toy from WallyWorld. We went yesterday with Papa to the store and he picked out his toy - a remote control Molly engine. He slept with it last night and has been entertained all morning.
He is doing very well. He is in big boy pants 24/7. The pulls up were a crutch and he would wait to get them on, then pee his pants. And, if anyone has trouble potty training, I am sure it can't be worse that with Justin. It has been 4 weeks of struggle...he would hold it for 10+ hours, a trip to the doctor...and we still have work. I tell you, the people that say potty train in 3 days - what a joke! Maybe some kids, but not mine. We are working on a few things...like public...haven't done that yet, we have a potty in the back of the tahoe and use that all the time...and #2's are still a struggle...we seem to hold them in...we are on day 5 now...if nothing comes, he will get a nice little "present" from the pharmacy :(
Anyway, I am so glad it is done...he is a very good little boy most of the time. I think he has already forgotten that he used to wear diapers. I did ask him last week if he wanted a diaper to "poo" in and he said "NO WAY"...glad for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment