Wednesday, December 02, 2009

More Thanksgiving with the family...at Aunt Elaines' house

After days of travel, our last stop was to the family Thanksgiving on Saturday (a tradition with my family is to have on Saturday after Thanksgiving).....pictures are in no particular order....

Sean enjoying visiting with Clayton

Grandpa and Carla...they are so cute together.

This picture actually from moving....

Justin has a new best bud! ELI was his friend the entire visit...they played together and he absolutely wore Eli out. Eli became protective of him...waiting at the door while Justin slept and Justin would go to ELi's door to let him out....very cute!

Great Papa


I love this picture..looks semi professional

Great Papa reading to Justin-this wasn't staged.


Here is Eli watching Greg flip Justin...Lins had to hold him back after a bit.

Aunt Elaine with Clayton..I think these two will have a great bond...Elaine came to stay with me for a few days after Oma had gone and I so value our relationship.....

No comments: