Justin loves his brother so much. He always asks to hold him. Clayton is sure growing and such a good baby. He is a momma's baby for sure. He does well for a while with Daddy and Papa, but sometimes just wants mommy.
I find myself wondering if I can possilby give each one the attention they need. Some mornings while Clayton is sleeping, Justin and I cuddle up on the couch and do "activities" or watch Thomas the Train together. He likes for me to sit "right' next to him. Then, when Justin is napping, I try to have time with Clayton - but now he is still sleeping most of this time....
Justin has become much more independent since Clayton's arrival. He has his train and that keeps him entertained for hours.

1 comment:
great pic...love those boys...!! You must be so happy Alicia....and Todd must be too...
Post a Comment