So, I think my brother thinks I am the coupon queen...so they are calling me now days....I am working on getting them to be couponers...you can't go wrong on diapers...even though I will be cloth diapering....they aren't great for nights and days out...so I will do Disposables during that time...hoping to potty train Justin in the next few months...so I am not buying too many for him, but 2 packs are for him.
So here are my deals...I had to make 2 purchases...to get the better deal.
Here are 3 Jumbo packs of Huggies...they are on sale at rite aid this week...
Transaction 1:
3 for $33.00
I had (3) $3.00 coupons...total of 9.00 off
There is a rebate for buying 3 of them for $10.00 off
and with this and the other special going on, I will get anohter $5.00 rebate for the fall gift of savings program....total will pay after I get all my rebates, etc.
So, basically I am paying $9.00 for all these Pure and Natural diapers!
Transaction 2:
3 Jumbo packs of Huggies Diapers $33.00
I had (3) $2.00 coupons - total of $6.00 off
Also had an additional doubler coupon for Rite aid of $1.00 off
I will get the $10.00 rebate for these too.
There are 3 packs of Ivory (3 pack) of soap that were on a deal for $1.00 each. I had (3) $0.25 coupons, making them $.75 each
The dove bar of soap was totally FREE....I had a Rite aid coupon for $1.00 off.
And, the huggies body wash was on sale for 2 for $5.00. You get a 1.00 rebate and I had 2 coupons....1.25 and 1.50 off.
I will also get another $10.00 back for fall spending (i had a few other smaller items on another purchase that make the total $50 to get the $10, but close enough)....so I will have paid 9.50 for all of these:


2 comments:
You ARE the coupon queen! That is amazing. My daughter-in-law si just like that....gotta save! It's great!!
Whooohoo...very impressed...so good of you to show others what you do and how you do it....but really it is a full time job..eh?
Post a Comment