Well we have had quite a week. First of all, Todd is doing well with his job and I think he enjoys it. We are more settled here....On Thursday we had dinner with Jim and Dana and Todd, Justin, and I were off to Costco....and we were in a car accident. A lady decided to change lanes mid intersection and hit her front tire to our front tire...didn't do too much damage, but I have previous car accident injuries and am feeling the injuries...Jim got me in with a good holostic chiro....The lady that hit us didn't want to go to insurance...she had a band new car....and didnt' want to claim it...first she said it was my fault, but I took her back and showed her the sign that said "go striaght" and she admitted fault. But, the next morning I get a call from my insurance that she says it was my fault...she wasn't even going to take my phone number or insurance, but then now claims my fault...I was the one that took all her info, took pics at the scene and afterward.....anyway, they now have to investigate the accident. What an ordeal and not fun for me. I now have to go get treatment, have someone watch Justin, etc, etc, etc. And, I called my OB on Friday (didn't think was a big deal) and they were adimant that I come in and get checked...had I been there in the morning, they would have plugged me in for 4 hours to a monitor! So, let's just say I have been a bit stressed out about that whole ordeal!
No pics of Justin today as he is napping right now....
2 comments:
Yikes, Sorry to hear about your accident, glad you took down info and got pictures, thought of something I probably woundn't have thought of. It's best to go see the Dr, even tho it's a pain. We do miss you here, it hasn't yet hit me yet, that you are miles and miles away, but I know it will soon, when we don't get to see you. Take care of yourself, I will try and call this week!!
Kristine
Oh my word...I am so glad you are ok. I will call tomorrow.
Post a Comment