Well, I don't have any new news to report. Feel like I should blog. We kept busy on Saturday doing our grocery shopping, etc. Sunday was a lazy day around here. I didn't even do the laundry...
Today, Justin and I went to playgroup and we don't have any plans all week long. No new news on the house either. I try my best to keep it clean..yes, I clean every single day...at least the house looks nice for us, but the routine gets old...Justin has been a trooper and helps me out too. He doesn't seem to mind his neurotic mother cleaning every day. Todd still continues to work with his Dad and continues to look for work.
I am looking as well, but not as fervently as he is, as I am expecting and not sure they would hire me anyway. I know, legally they can't discriminate, but there are always ways to make it look greener for someone else.
back home seemed to be the best a week ago, until I called about health insurance, and that kicked it out the door, at least until after the baby comes....the transfer rates are insane!
1 comment:
How is Todd's search for a job? I know it's pretty tough out there right now and people are getting laid off every time I look. It might be a safe bet to stick it out awhile longer or until the economy gets stronger.
Post a Comment