Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Baby. . .

In addition to all our news lately, we have even more news!

We are expecting again. Due August 9th.

I had an appt. 2 weeks ago and had to have an ultrasound done, so here are baby pics at 9 weeks...you can see little nubby arms...




11 comments:

rae ann said...

i KNEW it! well, i suspected! hooray! big, big congrats to you all!

BandK said...

Oh yay!!! Congratulations!! :) What wonderful news.

SoozeSchmooze said...

I have been waiting to be told! Since I guessed you were talking about that in the kitchen with Gina at Kay's for our early Christmas party! Anyway...I really am always glad to hear when there isn't so much time to wait...What I am saying is...I really didn't mind waiting til now to know! Oh my goodness...now I can hope more than ever that you don't end up having to move...we will see I guess...I am sure which ever way it works out is truely the best!

THR3SHOLD said...

CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Alica & Todd,

well that is wonderful news to share! Maybe you can get a girl into the family now :-)Thanks for the letter about your possible move and changing of jobs. I know that there are lots of things to consider in making such huge changes. Whatever you choose, we hope it will the best for your future. Don't forget that God is very interested in whatever you may choose. Love, JoAnn

Cari said...

Congrats!! We both had 2007 babies and now we'll both have 2009babies! Here's hoping the summer's not too hot... :) heehee. So happy for you!

Gina said...

Whew now I don't have to be quiet anymore. ;) Remember my clothes are your clothes before this is all over with.

Shana said...

Congratulations!!! Two is so much fun!

Didge said...

Hey, great news! Hope your house catches someone's eye soon...Oregon would be a great place to raise those kids, wouldn't it? Would mean that we get to see you a little more often too!

erin said...

Hey Alice,
Congratulations!!!!! August is such a good month too!!! And around the first part of the month!!! Easy for me to remember!!! Outstanding!!!!
Smiles,
Erin

prrrof said...

Yay! I hadn't checked your blog in a while--you've got life happenin' at your place, on many fronts. Congrats on the pregnancy, and here's hoping that your move/nonmove works out--that's such a challenging place to be in. Hugs to you!