Hi all,
I have been thinking of making my Friday a frugal thoughts day. I am always looking for ways save money and use what we have. Here are two things I have done this week:
1. I started looking in the pantry and the refrigerator to see what was on the verge of going in the round container and included that in our meal plan for the day.
2. I am in love with Bath and Body hand soap, so much that I use it in every bathroom. Not that this is bad, but I have 3 huge containers of bulk soap in the laundry room (paid $3.00 for them) and I have had them for about 3 years. Just plain antibacterial. So, I decided that when my B&B containers went low, I would refill with the stuff I already have...hoping I will still feel good about the soap usage....B&B smells so good.
1 comment:
I did the same with my B&B bottles. I just had to add some water to the soap so it would be runny enough to foam. It works great.
Post a Comment