Okay, so lately the hot topic is going "GREEN". We recently started to recycle some items, and that is working well. I found out that all my tin cans (soup cans, etc) are recycleable ( I knew that ) ... but the even better part is that I can get cash for the tin. That was even more incentive to start recycling tin for sure. I need to do a drive by of the recycle place and find out what they take for money...hey, on a single income, every penny counts!
Also, just this past week, we got G-Diapers we have only tried them once so far...they are not cheap by any means...Aunt Dana got a bargain on the starter kits, so we are giving it a shot...I looked into buying more of them, and I found them for $0.45 a piece...and I can get Huggies for $0.17 at Costco...again the pinching pennies....that is like 2 for 1...but I will keep my eye out for good deals of the G's.
No comments:
Post a Comment