Justin has a shirt just like Daddy. I made it from one of Todd's old shirts...it is a onsie....so, before Justin grows out of it, we decided we best get a picture of our future shop boy :)
Here is the working Gang (Grandpa, Todd, Derek, and Justin).
How adorable is that?!? You are so clever. I haven't sewn in so long, I think I've forgotten how!!! It was so good to see you at lunch last week -- we definitely have to do that again someday soon. Maybe I'll have to order some Avon to give you an excuse to come to town! heehee :-)
3 comments:
You have captured some classics here. These are your all time award winning photos for (1) Fatherhood, and (2) Honoring the Work Ethic. Congrats!
What a pleasure to see you crafting your life with such depth.
How adorable is that?!? You are so clever. I haven't sewn in so long, I think I've forgotten how!!! It was so good to see you at lunch last week -- we definitely have to do that again someday soon. Maybe I'll have to order some Avon to give you an excuse to come to town! heehee :-)
FINALLY you took that picture. Very Cute!
Post a Comment