Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Justin with his Teddy bear
Here is Justin on our last day before Mommy has to go back to work. We are enjoying the day just together. We will miss our time together, but lucky Justin is going to Grandma's and Mommy only works semi-part time.
Being a parent sure does change your life. It really is amazing how every aspect of life changes. I never thought I would want to be a stay at home mom, but now that the realization of going back to work is tomorrow - staying home would be wonderful...but for now, off to work I go in the AM. This will change our morning routine, no more sleeping in until 8am and hanging out in our PJ's till 10....it is off to work and Grammy's for the day. Justin will have fun feeding the animals and hanging out with Grammy for sure!
Justin still isn't full time in his own crib - mostly that is a mommyism. It is so much easier to feed him if he is in bed with us. Now that he is bigger, I don't mind him in bed with us....a little habit that developed while at my parents house for the month, and we haven't totally reverted back to having our own bed. So far, Justin stays in his crib for 1/2 the night and then the other with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww! Don't you love the baby talk! :)
hope today's okay for you! you're a trooper and your attitude sounds great. let us know how it goes and how justin does.
I sure was thinking about you this morning. Call later if you need to chat.
Post a Comment